To read a logger by NFC the steps are simple:
- Activate NFC on your phone in the settings (also see "How do I know if my phone has NFC?"
- Position the back of your phone on the recorder: Try to determine where the NFC antenna is. For this, place the recorder on the different parts of the phone (top, middle or bottom).
- Once the logger has been scanned, the Blulog application will be automatically proposed. Download it.
- Once the application is downloaded, open it and then scan the logger again.
- You now have access to all data. A PDF report is also available for download.
For a demonstration, check out the YouTube instruction video on the Blulog channel: